
<--Akane and Co. Karin's Co---->
(I couldn't find one for Nozomi. OR I was too lazy to look hard.)
Oh Koei and your evil money making schemes.
Making 2 highly popular otome games wasn't enough.
Porting all of them onto bijillions of gaming stations wasn't enough.
Making them into animes and mangas wasn't enough.
Including special editions, CDs, CG books and other such expensive merchandise wasn't enough.
THEY HAD TO DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN WITH ANOTHER OTOME GAME.
Okay, so if you read otome game blogs, or play them, you must be srsly into your games not to have heard of Koei. And of course, their evil.
Their evils include countless bishies in the Angelique and La Corda D'oro series. Then making them into animes, thus successfully grabbing whoever hasn't already drooled over the games.
(on a side note, Kaho x Tsukimori FOREVA)
anways, in their newest money making scheme, Harukanaru Toki no Naka de, is a neoromance game set in Heian Kyo, which is the ancient Japanese capital. (But you knew that already didn't you, you crazy otaku you.)
There's 8 hawt bishes to chose from, and I'm not going to list them all, but in short, they form the Hachiyou, existing to protect the Miko of the Dragon God. (Summoned to protect the capital from evil and demons and etc etc, but with 8 bishies there, who cares about vanquishing evils?)
I'd like to give you name of the protaganist. But I can't.
Because there are three of them. That's right, HaruToki 1,2 and 3.
So there's Akane and Co., Nozumi and Co. (who, IMO, is the best heroine),and Karin and Co.
Co=8 guardians. So in total, you have 3 girls, and 24 guys.
o______o
and then, they have to go and combine them all into HaruToki DS:Yume no Ukihashi. And since my white Nintendo DS Lite is the only gaming platform I have, that's the one I got.
The Akane and her Hachiyou version of HaruToki was the one made into an anime and manga. Thus effectively making me fall in love with all of them. (But mainly Yasuaki and Yorishisa xP)
My favorite is Yasuaki. I don't want to spoil everything, but basically, he's a non-human, created by his master, so AT FIRST, he has no emotion. But when he meets Akane, and starts getting to know her..well....rabu rabu <3 RAWR. What I want more than A PS2, all 4 games, The crazy merchandise is: the omake endings. endingS you ask? z0mgZOrxx! Then who actually ends up with Akane??!!!0111!=0 ULTIMATE SPOILER BELOW.
>>
>
>>>
>>
>>
>
>>>>
>>
>
>
>
>>
>>>>>
>>>
>>>
>
ALL OF THEM.
but in my mind, only Yasuaki does. :P
fufufufufu...<3>so Koei, in their never ending quest, includes 8 omake endings with the Jap DVD, 8 endings, 8 bishies.
You do the math.
While I count my money. T_________T
(for the record, D3 is only slightly less evil than Koei. For the simple fact that most of their games are for DS :D )
0 comments:
Post a Comment