September 10, 2009

I'm so sorry
But........






SHINICHI AND HATTORI MAKE SUCH A GREAT CANON!




Sorry sorry sorry~! ;DDD
Like, I know he and Ran are supposed to be OTP and all that, but come on, Detective Conan chp 653 title page? .....TEEHEE.

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA in this situation, would Shinichi be the uke? He's looking awfully cute there...almost a Teito like moment...OH I'M SO SORRY XDD

OH I absolutely love that chapter. It's like the only chapter in which they work together, with Conan like, Shinichi XD I mean the only other chapter was the one where they went skiiing in middle school and I already passed out from screaming the whole length of that chapter. Imagine what 653 is doing to me?
Satou: W-who on earth are these kids?
Me: THEY'RE THE BESTEST IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!! OMG, SHINICHI AND HATTORI~~~~~~faints~
..
Heji:What kind of sweet talk was that?
Me: YOU'RE SO CUTE WHEN YOU BLUSH./////////////.
It's like Akira and Shindou. Sure, Shindou had Akari, but come on, was there any doubt for AkiraxShindou? No, no there was not.
I'm so glad I persevered in reading all the Conan manga up till now. I have been satisified in seeing those two work together. I mean, one of the most memorable moments in the course of the manga was their first meeting.
The meeting which changed everything....and so the curtain lifts on their passionate love story!
JK, JK. (not really) When Shinichi came and told him, there is no winner or loser...there is only ONE TRUTH.
I think I'm in loveeee <333~ And when Shinichi told Hattori not to left the culprit suicide from their deductions, and how Hejii then nearly lost his life upholding that, and Conan was like..Heji........I think I'm in love too~
JK JK. (not really) I've always loved all the chapters in which Hattori and Shinichi work together. Only thing I have to ask Gosho Aoyama for? Manga chapters where Kid helps Conan out. ;D
That is all.

I don't mind Shinichi and Kaitou Kid too, coz they're all awesome like that. But one of the awesome moments with those two is that Kaitou is always being beaten by a kid XD
XPPP
COME ON
hejixshinichi.
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~

*HOLY HELL
Me: -searches up Detective Conan doujinishi- Hmmm....-finds HejixConan doujin-
OMGAKSDJFALS. great minds think alike. XDD -finds KidxConan doujin- FANGURLS UNITE! ...Oh hey I found a ShinichixRan doujin...like...one. HEY COME ON, why isn't there at least ONE conanxhaibara doujin?! They were my favorite pairing...shinichixran is cute, but we see enough of it in the actual manga. So I guess fav canon is haibaraxconan, then hejixconan, then kidxconan. unforunately, haibara's the only one not taken. As in, no OTP for her yet. Conan's got Ran, Heji's got Kazuha, and Kid's got Aoko.
Sigh, a fangurl can dream can't she? (THESE DOUJIN ARE SO NSFW. WTF?! AND WHY IS SHINICHI ALWAYS THE UKE?!CHP653 much...) Oh gawd I really can't take much more of these NSFW ones. Why can't the doujin circle for Detective Conan not be nice to me like Soul Eater is? *Strawberry and Mint FTW*

I just like seeing my canon's together.CLAMP level is okay. XD In those KuroxFai or YukixTouya way. NO, YUE IS..IS...WELL HE'S NOT BL OKAY?!
And those NSWF ones....I've been scarred more heavily than if I watched Detective Conan and bloody murders when I was little. Which I did, and I know that I've just been scarred more by those NSWF ones. X.x

note that not all fangurls automatically like BL/shounen ai/yaoi.
but it seems to creep in..........COME ON, HOW COULD YOU RESIST HEJIXSHINICHI? YOU CANT! >3< I think I have some of Rasnoklov's personality disorder because, HAIBARA! HOW COULD YOU?! I need her to get jealous of Ran, but she won't. >.< Why don;t you think something like : Hey, Kudou you said you'd protect me right? Sigh, she must be really jaded not to be moved by those words, said to her by someone as full of AWESOMENESS as Shinichi? -sigh- Yeah instead she gets moved by Ayumi's words. >____>
Its nice that towards the more recent chappies Haibara smiles a lot more, and has those adorable blush lines. >3<

Let's review shall we?
The tl;dr version that is!
ShinichixRan, ConanxHaibara, ShinichixHeji, ConanxKaitou

0 comments:

Labels

manga (78) anime (64) episodic rant (40) series review (34) mahou sensei negima (12) shipping (12) shounen (12) Naruto (10) games (9) movie (9) live action (8) star driver (8) Bleach (7) ending (7) haikyuu!! (7) one piece (7) detective conan (6) haruhi suzumiya (6) kpop (6) kuroshitsuji (6) shoujo (6) twgok (6) Durarara (5) Katekyo Hitman Reborn (5) Liar Game (5) first impressions (5) fullmetal alchemist (5) light novel (5) 07-Ghost (4) Fairy Tail (4) la corda d'oro (4) season two (4) shugo chara (4) sports (4) D.Grayman (3) OVA (3) angel beats (3) avatar (3) code geass (3) final fantasy (3) kuroko no basket (3) shota (3) tcg/ccg (3) uq holder (3) webtoon (3) Blade of the Immortal (2) CLAMP (2) Inuyasha (2) Kenichi (2) Kobato (2) Magi Labyrinth of Magic (2) Medaka Box (2) Munto (2) alice in the country of hearts (2) animation (2) awards (2) black butler (2) character rankings (2) eyeshield 21 (2) harem (2) higashi no eden (2) hunter x hunter (2) immortal rain (2) korean (2) loli (2) mahou shojo (2) maria+holic (2) natsume yuujincho (2) otome youkai zakuro (2) samurai deeper kyo (2) series comparison (2) shinrei tantei yakumo (2) super junior (2) sword art online (2) tower of god (2) 200 pounds beauty (1) 2014 (1) Code Breaker (1) Hana to Akuma (1) Harukanaru Toki no Naka de (1) IRIS (1) Kaitai Shinsho Zero (1) Kekkaishi (1) Kyou Koi wo Haijimemasu (1) Say I Love You (1) Shaman King (1) Tokyo Mew Mew (1) accel world (1) ah my goddess (1) anohana (1) bakemonogatari (1) bloody monday (1) boys love (1) brs (1) chrono crusade (1) comic book (1) cooking (1) disappearance of haruhi suzumiya (1) doctor who (1) doujinshi (1) fate/stay night (1) free! (1) gaiden (1) ghibli (1) glass mask (1) hatenkou yuugi (1) hellboy (1) k-on (1) kamisama hajimemashita (1) kanata kara (1) love live (1) magical girl lyrical nanoha (1) makoto shinkai (1) mamoru hosoda (1) mei-chan no shitsuji (1) one punch man (1) psycho pass (1) puella magi madoka magica (1) reverse harem (1) rpg (1) sailor moon (1) saint young men (1) saiunkoku monogatari (1) saki (1) series recommendation (1) sherlock holmes (1) shokugeki no soma (1) slam dunk (1) soul eater (1) spring 2015 (1) story tropes (1) suikoden tierkreis (1) suisei no garugantia (1) tekken (1) the elder scrolls (1) toradora (1) until death do us part (1) vampire game (1) vampire juuji kai (1) visual novel (1) yozakura quartet (1) yugioh (1) zombie loan (1)

Popular Posts