magi of manga
GUYS GUYS GUYS
STOP IT
OKAY JUST STOP IT
First it was Conan with his impossibly cool soccer skills and deduction scenes
And then it was Negi with his awesome thunder magic and swoon worthy transformation
Now it's Aladdin with his completely badass djinn and magic staff and I'm just here like
stop.it.Japan.
What is with you and your inappropriately awesome cool badass ELEMENTARY KIDS?! But omg Aladdin when he's fighting with a staff is just beyond cool.
And Sinbad goes without saying of course, but also Alibaba summoning his fire djinn UNF. "Sorry but I'm not fooling around." And Morgiana is BADASS to the extreme. "You think that's my real strength?" The Kou princess is such a classic tsundere for Sinbad I'm LOLing but at the same time I'm pretty sure Sinbad and Jafar are like heterosexual life partners. The princess Hakuei is supremely awesome too and alksdjfaskjafs so many cool characters stepping up and taking charge. Like Aladdin and his heterosexual life partner, Alibaba. ;D "You're my candidate to be king!" And I like that the other candidates aren't totally despicable people either, and I also like that everyone's hair lengths vary based on whether they're posing for a big damn hero moment or not (especially Aladdin and Morgiana)
"So he has already attained it, the Wisdom of Solomon!"
OMG OGMGLAKSDJFLASDKFJA ALADDIN SO COOL LOOK AT THE BADASS EXPRESSION OH THIS IS SERIOUS BUSINESS NOW HELL YEAH LET GETS DANGEROUS
loud fangirling ensues. (over this chibi little kid. goddamnit japan.)
0 comments:
Post a Comment