Things that I say while reading the Kuroba light novels:
-you little shits
-BE STILL MY FANGIRL HEART
-why do you do this to me
-cant handle this
-THESE BOYS. MY BOYS
-you fucking go Momoi gather that reverse harem
-dying dead gone
-stop with the cuteness
-no never stop ily all
-Kuroko using his phantom pass to redirect a cup flying towards Momoi I can't handle this BASKETBALL BOYS USING THEIR BASKETBALL SKILLS IN DAILY LIFE AHHBNNNGGGGHHHH Midorima throwing a three pointer shot to hit a thug HASKDFJASHFJHHHHHHH NEVER CHANGE Kise copying moves to win at DDR I'M GONNA DIE Murasakibara using his absolute defense to stop thugs I CAN'T WITH THESE BOYS
-why cant they be happy why just wHY
-all the conversations that we'll never hear, those days of ordinary happiness, before being miracles or geniuses when they were just middle school boys. The friendship that was formed off the court, through small conversations, little events, discovering new things. The precious time that would never return, if we go back to those irreplaceable moments...
-what I mean is give me more of the daily lives of middle school genius basketball boys I swear to god if you give me domestic, completely ordinary stories where nothing happens except the miragen interacting I will drown your family in money
-I just love them okay
-help
-"How was Sei-chan’s middle school life?
I had a pleasant time in school, and I was blessed with good friends.
A slight smile surfaced on his lips as he recalled the past."
so I'm kind of in love with this guy????
-ok I usually ship Aomine/Momoi but after reading the light novels its really hard not to ship Kuroko/Momoi
-no but Momoi/reverse harem is totes ok with me
-also Aomine/Kuroko or Kise/Kuroko or actually let's all agree to have them love each other
-Kuroko is my baby and my darling and my number one love but Akashi comes in a very close second, then it's gotta be Kise then Murasakibara and Aomine and Midorima. Ahhh but if we're talking about all the characters then maybe Momoi after Akashi but hnngg Kise....and I like Tatsuya and Imayoshi and Nijimura and Izuki oops I kind of fell in love with everyone

0 comments:
Post a Comment