December 06, 2010

Star Driver Ep. 10 Marino's First Love
Okay even before watching the episode, the title. My first thought was Takuto, because he gets all the girls like that, but considered Sugata too. Well I'll just have to wait and seeeee :D Was her first love her sister or something? LOL SHOUJO SPARKLES. See what I mean when I say he gets all the girls? Hey the visual kei guys are here too~ I like the guy with the orange hair. Marino is gar ;) I don't get it, the uniforms at this school have the weirdest colors. WOW. I was squealing like those fangirls when Sugata caught the ball. What? Class president-san was once a trio with them?Nice accidental pervert landing.. Sisters having the same taste in men perhaps? That VK guy's so onto you you ladykiller you. Was Class president san in a love triangle like the current trio is now? I love the block headlines they're giving everyone. Is that someone's first phase I see? What a cheater. I don't think I like the orange haired guy anymore..."If only I could dual-bat" LOL. And I can see the jealousy of the onee-san now that pink witch san told Takuto that spell. With all these new characters, can't you give the time to revisit pool boy-san? Oh the love triangles~ People really use that pose without thinking eh...I love how both guys turn to Wako when she calls Takuto cool. Personally I think drawing animified doodles of your crush is kind of weird. I have this petty annoyance where anime characters have the same hair no matter what age they're in. Oh wow, a new girl to sing the apprivose scene? Wait, why does Wako, as the North Maiden, immediately enters Zero Time but the West Maiden, pink witch-san, doesn't? DUDE PLOT HOLES. I don't really like how the song overlaps with Galactic Pretty Boy's transformation scene. So now every battle is with swords. I ENJOYED WATCHING SUGATA TRY TO APPRIVOSE. I liked the "It'll be okay" spell. SO SUDDENLY HIS HIGH HEELS ARE JET ENGINES AND HIS SKIRT SHOOTS MISSLES. Woooooow. Talk about battle attire. And for once, no delayed reaction shot as the two cross swords, plus an extra shot of Takuto's badass long coat fluttering like Seto Kaiba's. HA. She lampshaded it. "We always like the same things!"

Star Driver Ep. 11 Personal Uses of Cybodies

So I guess this episode is focusing on the blond maid san? I wonder if we'll get to see pool boy san again~ But then it might also mean seeing a lot of green haired san .___. Pool boy san! ;D This girl just loves leg shots doesn't she. That is a pretty cool outfit though. Screams fanservice compared to Wako's. I think these slow songs are kind of unmemorable, I mean, I don't even know if this was the song that Wako already sang to Sugata or not. Although if it were, it would totally decrease the value of the birthday song. OOooh jack of all trades? Looks like pool boy san plays the piano too, although knows nothing about fashion after the 80s. Now that kendo match in his school uniform~ And that Takuto, looking equally fanservice-y against the sunset. OH GOD CREEPY VILLIAN IS CREEPY. Oh hey pink sister san, I had thought they'd forgotten you with Wako's episode. What a twist! Your father is over 60? I would've guessed that blond maid san had some mysterious reason for evenge against green haired san, but didn't really expect that her mistress' husband was her father. o.O For some weird strange reason, I love those poses..xP And I love that ship. So much. But pool boy san seems kind of suspicious too, like he likes green haired san. Pink sister gets like a five second cameos. I was starting to think they totally forgot about that plot device. I think she's just distressed you'll lose. Because obviously you can't win against Takuto. And what with pink witch san on the bus, the approvise singing should start soon. Yup. Sugata looks like he's playing Hamelet, or some equally emo role. PERFECT-O. Blond maid san's apprivoise scene -no comment. "Secretary, take me inside you!" is that just the fansubbers having fun or... I'm kind of hoping those two would win though, because they're the first battle couple, and after all pool boy san has already fought against Takuto once so it wouldn't- Damnit Sugata. You are such a gamebreaker. Besides, you're saying the only reason he won was because of Sugata's help. Those swords were Sephiroth length. (Overcompensating?) And what, she finds out that in the end green haired san was caring for her all the time? Knew it. But liked the ending. Stick to your principles! Talk about a day in the limelight.

0 comments:

Labels

manga (78) anime (64) episodic rant (40) series review (34) mahou sensei negima (12) shipping (12) shounen (12) Naruto (10) games (9) movie (9) live action (8) star driver (8) Bleach (7) ending (7) haikyuu!! (7) one piece (7) detective conan (6) haruhi suzumiya (6) kpop (6) kuroshitsuji (6) shoujo (6) twgok (6) Durarara (5) Katekyo Hitman Reborn (5) Liar Game (5) first impressions (5) fullmetal alchemist (5) light novel (5) 07-Ghost (4) Fairy Tail (4) la corda d'oro (4) season two (4) shugo chara (4) sports (4) D.Grayman (3) OVA (3) angel beats (3) avatar (3) code geass (3) final fantasy (3) kuroko no basket (3) shota (3) tcg/ccg (3) uq holder (3) webtoon (3) Blade of the Immortal (2) CLAMP (2) Inuyasha (2) Kenichi (2) Kobato (2) Magi Labyrinth of Magic (2) Medaka Box (2) Munto (2) alice in the country of hearts (2) animation (2) awards (2) black butler (2) character rankings (2) eyeshield 21 (2) harem (2) higashi no eden (2) hunter x hunter (2) immortal rain (2) korean (2) loli (2) mahou shojo (2) maria+holic (2) natsume yuujincho (2) otome youkai zakuro (2) samurai deeper kyo (2) series comparison (2) shinrei tantei yakumo (2) super junior (2) sword art online (2) tower of god (2) 200 pounds beauty (1) 2014 (1) Code Breaker (1) Hana to Akuma (1) Harukanaru Toki no Naka de (1) IRIS (1) Kaitai Shinsho Zero (1) Kekkaishi (1) Kyou Koi wo Haijimemasu (1) Say I Love You (1) Shaman King (1) Tokyo Mew Mew (1) accel world (1) ah my goddess (1) anohana (1) bakemonogatari (1) bloody monday (1) boys love (1) brs (1) chrono crusade (1) comic book (1) cooking (1) disappearance of haruhi suzumiya (1) doctor who (1) doujinshi (1) fate/stay night (1) free! (1) gaiden (1) ghibli (1) glass mask (1) hatenkou yuugi (1) hellboy (1) k-on (1) kamisama hajimemashita (1) kanata kara (1) love live (1) magical girl lyrical nanoha (1) makoto shinkai (1) mamoru hosoda (1) mei-chan no shitsuji (1) one punch man (1) psycho pass (1) puella magi madoka magica (1) reverse harem (1) rpg (1) sailor moon (1) saint young men (1) saiunkoku monogatari (1) saki (1) series recommendation (1) sherlock holmes (1) shokugeki no soma (1) slam dunk (1) soul eater (1) spring 2015 (1) story tropes (1) suikoden tierkreis (1) suisei no garugantia (1) tekken (1) the elder scrolls (1) toradora (1) until death do us part (1) vampire game (1) vampire juuji kai (1) visual novel (1) yozakura quartet (1) yugioh (1) zombie loan (1)

Popular Posts