April 23, 2011

D,Grayman 205: This is the closest thing to a love confession we're going to get in at least the next 100 or so chapters isn't it?

Kekkaishi 345: Oh these alchemist/barrier warrior/shounen heroes- you guys have the weirdest confessions. I don't like how it's the finale and 30% is that tengu, and 59% is that older brother and like 1% is the actual main characters. I feel slightly cheated, even though they're technically canon now.

Naruto 536: Interesting and all but I'm still left with some crucial (to me) questions like, where's Gaara? Does Naruto even remember Hinata? What's Gaara doing? Where's Sasuke? Look, you've already got this incredibly game breaking deus no jutsu and you've come up with all these dead people who are appropriately awesome and you can have scenes like the Asuma v.s. Ino Shika Cho or the Haku/Zabuza vs Kakashi but all I see is Naruto. Goddamn it where is Gaara.

Bleach 445: Ichigo if you regain your powers or get the hang of this full bring business any faster than that, I call an Aizen on you. And for someone who was so glad to finally get his "peaceful high school life" he sure took that on quickly enough. It's almost kind of shallow. Goddamn it where is my IchiRuki ship.

History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi 427: I like that it's finally Miu's turn in the character arc, but it's slow so far. I have to admit I enjoy seeing Kenichi taking levels in badass a lot more, but I guess where Miu's concerned I might see some of that. Plus...SQUEEEE the shipper in me is loving all the development between them, especially Chikage's people observation journal chapter.

The World God Only Knows 139: D'awwwwwww. Diana being all distressed was cute. The wings at the end was a cute touch. I don't like Hakua much though. She's waaay too much stereotypical tsundere. If Keima's going to end up with a demon, let it be Elsee! Although I like how she's discovering the true power of the GAMING GOD, and unlike Elsee, she has the brains to appreciate it. The god is being all serious business now~ Elsee trying her best being Kanon is still cute!

Fairy Tail 231: Please use Virgo other than providing you clothes. Wendy looks adorable though. "With all our might!" Badass adorable. Other than that conviction, the rest was pretty uneventful. Well, if you count the rest of Grimoire Heart showing up and that incredibly-strong-aura guy showing up plus some dead guy's grave glowing. But that's what makes it shounen.

Kaitai Shinsho Zero 51: SHIPPPPPPPP. YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO. All we've been seeing is Momo's feelings towards Soutarou, but finally a ship tease moment where his nightmare self questions Soutarou's feelings towards Momo. SHIPPED. Oh and some giant whale.

07 Ghost 63: Holy crap I love Hakuren <3333. And I love HakurenxTeito. So insanely adorable and heartwarming. But if I had to, I'm fine with OukaxTeito too. They make a cute pair, being smiling weapons of mass destruction and all. I like how Ouka gives him the royal family treasure and he gives her a beat up plushie but I think that just makes it all the more cuter :3 BURUPYA. I love the looks on both their faces when the giant screen shows the race for Stylish da m soldier and Great Pink Prince. Especially the look on Hakuren's. XD

0 comments:

Labels

manga (78) anime (64) episodic rant (40) series review (34) mahou sensei negima (12) shipping (12) shounen (12) Naruto (10) games (9) movie (9) live action (8) star driver (8) Bleach (7) ending (7) haikyuu!! (7) one piece (7) detective conan (6) haruhi suzumiya (6) kpop (6) kuroshitsuji (6) shoujo (6) twgok (6) Durarara (5) Katekyo Hitman Reborn (5) Liar Game (5) first impressions (5) fullmetal alchemist (5) light novel (5) 07-Ghost (4) Fairy Tail (4) la corda d'oro (4) season two (4) shugo chara (4) sports (4) D.Grayman (3) OVA (3) angel beats (3) avatar (3) code geass (3) final fantasy (3) kuroko no basket (3) shota (3) tcg/ccg (3) uq holder (3) webtoon (3) Blade of the Immortal (2) CLAMP (2) Inuyasha (2) Kenichi (2) Kobato (2) Magi Labyrinth of Magic (2) Medaka Box (2) Munto (2) alice in the country of hearts (2) animation (2) awards (2) black butler (2) character rankings (2) eyeshield 21 (2) harem (2) higashi no eden (2) hunter x hunter (2) immortal rain (2) korean (2) loli (2) mahou shojo (2) maria+holic (2) natsume yuujincho (2) otome youkai zakuro (2) samurai deeper kyo (2) series comparison (2) shinrei tantei yakumo (2) super junior (2) sword art online (2) tower of god (2) 200 pounds beauty (1) 2014 (1) Code Breaker (1) Hana to Akuma (1) Harukanaru Toki no Naka de (1) IRIS (1) Kaitai Shinsho Zero (1) Kekkaishi (1) Kyou Koi wo Haijimemasu (1) Say I Love You (1) Shaman King (1) Tokyo Mew Mew (1) accel world (1) ah my goddess (1) anohana (1) bakemonogatari (1) bloody monday (1) boys love (1) brs (1) chrono crusade (1) comic book (1) cooking (1) disappearance of haruhi suzumiya (1) doctor who (1) doujinshi (1) fate/stay night (1) free! (1) gaiden (1) ghibli (1) glass mask (1) hatenkou yuugi (1) hellboy (1) k-on (1) kamisama hajimemashita (1) kanata kara (1) love live (1) magical girl lyrical nanoha (1) makoto shinkai (1) mamoru hosoda (1) mei-chan no shitsuji (1) one punch man (1) psycho pass (1) puella magi madoka magica (1) reverse harem (1) rpg (1) sailor moon (1) saint young men (1) saiunkoku monogatari (1) saki (1) series recommendation (1) sherlock holmes (1) shokugeki no soma (1) slam dunk (1) soul eater (1) spring 2015 (1) story tropes (1) suikoden tierkreis (1) suisei no garugantia (1) tekken (1) the elder scrolls (1) toradora (1) until death do us part (1) vampire game (1) vampire juuji kai (1) visual novel (1) yozakura quartet (1) yugioh (1) zombie loan (1)

Popular Posts