Came home today tired, decided to check manga updates.
FULLY AWAKE NOW.
HOLY CRAP EVERYTHING IS BLOWING MY MIND.
Kay first, Mahou Sensei Negima 327: "I guess I can't drink coffee anymore." Fate's cleared with me.
Medaka Box 96: I can't believe I just thought Kuwagawa was cool.
Kuroshtisuji 57: Dead. I'm dead. Of all the people. I can not believe I thought Elizabeth was badass. But she was, and that was one hell of a CMoA. Words don't even come close to how awesome she was, with that badass boast of hers. I am a total sucker for girl power moments like that. And just in the previous chapter I was all like she's dying but she wanted to be cute? What a little brat. And then when it seemed like she was going to die I just accepted it as the inevitable, and was more concerned with how many concerned faces Sebastian was making when all of a sudden; "I am the daughter of the leader of the British knights, Marquis Alexis Leon Midford: Elizabeth. The wife of the Queen's watchdog!" And she finally steps up and proves just why she's Ciel's fiancee. I'd put this on the same level of awesome as when Gin turned on Aizen. Because they're both a moment of instant love for the character.
Rescued From The Scrappy Heap: A lot of fans didn't like her for being a Shallow Love Interest. Then it turns out that she was Little Miss Badass all along....
And thats why I love TVtropes.
manga notes
Labels:
episodic rant,
kuroshitsuji,
mahou sensei negima,
manga,
Medaka Box
0 comments:
Post a Comment