Now, Medaka Box. One word: KUWAGAWA.
He kept on creeping me out, but is it a side effect that all student council members should be completely awesome? Because he is blowing my mind these days. What with the treasure hunt and that fight against the Health Committee Head and the latest one where "There's a strange happiness in dying for a girl!" Okay I'm done. I give up, Kuwagawa I am your fangirl.
Medaka Box 97: Holy crap. I can’t believe I thought Kuwagawa was cool, two chapters in a row. But damn it…..HE’S SO COOL. ARGHHHHHHHH! I think I must be abnormal too >/////<
Medaka Box 99: RPG references? +1000 EXP! ;D Although if you refer to IV you shouldn’t leave out Final Fantasy either. Though Dragon Quest is Squeenix too. The enix part that is. Anyways I’m warming up to Medaka Box more, I really like scavenger hunts after all!
Medaka Box 105: OMG KUWAGAWA IS COOL. DUDE I LOVE TREASURE HUNTS. Seriously, it might be a festival of mary sues and god mode sues but I can’t deny I love seeing the weird tricks and quizzes. Also Kuwagawa. He defies all logic.
Medaka Box 109: Whoa, OTPING ALL OVER THE PLACE HERE. I still love the tournament sorta thing they have going on. It’s one of my favourite staples of shounen manga. And while Wanitsuka sorta creeped me out with just how deredere she was, I really liked Akune with his hair tied up asking her if she wanted to be his wife or his disciple. They would make a deadly couple ;)
Medaka Box 119: KITAJIMAXKUWAGAWA WHERE DID THIS SHIP COME FROM.
I feel like Detective Conan is something to be marathoned, because by the time the new chapter rolls around I've already forgotten the exposition from the last one. And more new characters? What happened to the old ones? The bijillion old ones. See the length of time in between releases just makes me forget about the Black Organization and...was that what they were called? I keep thinking Kingdom Hearts now. Though note to Heiji in 786, man if Shinichi and Ran finally got their long awaited confession, you don't run away from a girl that took practically like 600 chapters to get up the courage to confess to you. Heiji may be brilliant but I swear he has the social skills of a goldfish.
Bleach. Bleach, Bleach, Bleach. Always a semi-love-hate relationship. More love than Naruto but all this fullbring crap is just dragging on. More new characters, some plot point or other. More outfits...another Aizen like enemy. Any illusion you want or changing the past? Which oh which is more gamebreaking. Though Ichigo's BSOD was pretty creepy, the sense of horror you get from zombie apocalypses where it seems like you don't have any allies and you're all alone and maybe YOU'RE THE CRAZY ONE. Though I will not deny I squealed so hard when Rukia showed up. I FOUND MY SHIP AGAIN! She has shorter hair and doesn't seem to be doing as much but still! And not to forget Hitsugaya, Byakuya, Renji and some other less important people! Seriously Hitsugaya giving the explanation for Yamamoto's order was adorable, and Byakuya...unf. Even if his fight with the past changing guy was kind of weird...
Bleach: Side note, if Ichigo’s fullbring is ‘truly complete’ does that mean we have no chance for a cooler looking outfit? Damn. Seriously, he looks like a guest star on the power rangers.
Ugh, now he looks like some freakish grasshopper on the wall fighting against Tsukishima. Did he catch a disease from Butterflaizen?
Bleach 450: FFFF YEAH! RUKIA! SHINIGAMI!ICHIGO! DEATH&STRAWBERRY! ;DDDDD OMG MASSIVE FANGIRL SQUEE.
Bleach 460: FOLLOWED BY AN EVEN MORE MASSIVE SQUEE AT RENJI, BYAKUYA, SHIRO CHAN, ZARAKI AND MADARAME POST TIME SKIP HOLY CRAP SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOH THE BISHIES.
Bleach 461: First, THE HEART. Now huge amounts of white beamu attack. Nice saving on ink Tite Kubo. Still I’ll forgive because the squeal I have everytime I see the shinigami guys lined up. OMG BISHIES! SHIRO CHAN BYA KUN RENJIII. And surprisingly the captain commander is nice! AND SHIRO CHANNNNNNN HOLY OMG CAN I TAKE HIM HOME?
In my on again off again love/hate relationship with Naruto, I really don't know what's going on. From what I've read though I'll give you two words: ITACHI + GAARA. (No not as shipping them although I'm sure that's been done, but individually kay?) Itachi coming back from the dead and Gaara making up with his father...d'awwww. Although I expected a facepalm from Itachi. A facepalm smacking some sense into Sasuke that is. Seriously that guy's all like oh yeah in memory of Itachi and my family I'm going to do exactly what my brother was trying to prevent LOL let's proceed to backstab everyone in my vicinity.
Naruto 552:OH ITACHI I KIND OF SORT OF LOVE YOU. No seriously. I never really liked Itachi before, he reminded me of Sephiroth too much. The kind of mysterious asshole who punched the other guy then flew off mysteriously. Added by his ability to make visions and also make mysterious announcements. But this chapter just made me fall in love. Like he’s a legit brother and a legit guy. And now I legit love him. (even though I didn’t even legit read the series after the time skip.) Speaking of legit love, GAARA. Kthxbai.
A lot of things happened in Fairy Tail, like Luxus coming back, or shipping Gajeel and Levi, or CMoH with Kana and her father...or A SEVEN YEAR TIME SKIP WUT.
Fairy Tail 244: Man Wendy is such a little miss badass, and I heart it. Even if her wind dragon is a support character. OH MAN LUXUS IS SUCH A BADASS. A hot blooded rebel indeed ;) Lightning is good. Lightning is always good, because Negi uses it, and it’s the name of Claire Farron, wielder of Odin.
Fairy Tail 255: THAT WAS SO DAMN ANTICLIMATIC I DON’T EVEN. Okay with just two chapters the whole time skip thing is resolved? And you’re telling me in the seven years they were gone Mavis just decided not to show up until the rest of Fairy Tail conveniently did? Although I must say I like how Mavis was a girl. But it just made it so deus ex machina. Your bonds give you gamebreaking miracles! But this pushes it bit too far. Plus how none of them powered up during the seven years, and none of the OTPs got together, and the big damn heros return was just beating up some minor characters. I AM DISAPPOINT. D:
D.Grayman only needs one word: KANDA. Oh Kanda I'm so glad your back from that convoluted plot mess that was the 14th and Alma and something or other. Now that you survived that, you have the credentials to get ALLEN BACK. Speaking of the dream team, there's this hilarious hashtag going around in tumblr fittingly titled "Things that get more screentime than Lavi." Things like responsible Marian Cross, Kanda smiling, the speed at which Lenalee's skirt gets shorter, Komui's coffee cup or the cats that eat Timcampy.
D.Gray-Man 207: MY DREAMS OF KANDAXALLEN ARENT OVER YET! But seriously, wb Kanda <3 (I love that guy, but not so much his sideplot with his heterosexual life partner Alma who became an akuma or something like that) And it also seems that my dreams of LenaleexAllen aren’t over either. Hell yeah <333
Kuroshitsuji I think decided that you know what, you can't have too much awesome in a series. So they took every normal person and went like you know what, they're badass. AND SO IT WAS. Think about it, those obfuscating stupidity characters all turned out to be crazy badass. First we got introduced to a butler...who's a demon, and a household of wacky characters who do wacky things like blow up houses with flour, throw around stone statues, or wield rifles like they're shotguns. Then we had a doting aunt and a clumsy butler who became Jack the ripper and murdered several women, and who also happened to be a chainsaw wielding shinigami. Next the characters infiltrated a circus in which the circus members preformed acts such as assassinations and oh you know tightrope walking. Then they got on a boat and that ditzy fiancee of Ciel pulled out two swords and took on a zombie horde. After which the undertaker got a good laugh and blocked a shinigami's scythe because hey he's got one too! Then Seba started having a suspiciously Ho Yay flashback about his past with Ciel. All in a day's work for Kuroshitsuji!
Kuroshitsuji: Man, Elizabeth is really kicking ass. XD She also looks wayyy cooler with straight ponytails, although I guess that’s why she went for the ‘cuter’ drill hair. Oh my god but when she burst into tears after the fight? SHE’S ADORABLE. I see no problem with a cute wife who also dual wields. ;D I also see no problem with a blushing/laughing demon and watchdog pair. OMG THEY ARE ALL SO ADORABLE ;DDD I see no problems at all of course, with people getting back to serious cool badass business after all that squee-y touchy thing. XD (her outfit is rather nice too, I want that jacket…)
Kuroshitsuji 59: I’m enjoying the interaction between Master and Butler more and more, with their humourous exchanges. “I am getting quite irate. Can I kill him?” “No wait..although I understand your feeling.” Then: “Yeah, let’s kill him right now.” “Please wait, although I understand your feeling.” And even the reapers get fed up. Seba’s (SD) expressions get more human too, which makes it funnier ;P AND DUDE WHAT IS ALL THIS CROUCHING MORON HIDDEN BADASS?! First Elizabeth dual wields out of nowhere, then the Undertaker blocks a freaking shinigami scythe. Not to mention both of them look freaking awesome after their reveal. Seriously it was Seba, then Grell, then the Phantomhive servants and now these two. I swear this series will not rest until every character is revealed to be badass. AND ITS AWESOME.
Kenichi and Miu are as shippy as ever. Though I love how Sasaki teamed up with Hongo to take on the God Fist and I love how Kenichi had that moment where all his friends was supporting him. (Esp Tantemoto :D)
Kenichi and Miu are as shippy as ever. Though I love how Sasaki teamed up with Hongo to take on the God Fist and I love how Kenichi had that moment where all his friends was supporting him. (Esp Tantemoto :D)
Kenichi 439: I love how Miu gives a bit of Elder-like advice XD “What incredible kicks! Like a spiral lollipop made of iron pipes!” ‘–TLN: Yeah he says that…’ LOL. And immediately after, the only way to fit Miu into the frame is by only having her chest. Akira Hongo looked so much better younger. (Though what’s with the elf ears?) And I guess Sasaki is…uh..less buff? Seriously I’m just waiting for him to go a) ATATATATATA and b) YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD. Though that “OK” was pretty damn badass too XD
0 comments:
Post a Comment