June 16, 2009



This is a lament about Shugo Chara. Which inevitably, is about Amuto.

Amu. Oh Amu, Amu. I love how you're comforting Death Rebel Ikuto and clinging to his head and crying but seriously..

DID YOU HAVE TO DO IT IN THOSE SHOES?!

What are they?! Dia I thought you had better fashion sense than that. ARE THEY ROCKETS? I can't even concentrate on how cute the Amuto moment is with those shoes. How do you wear them? Aren't they heavy? What are they filled with? Kokoro no Tamago cotton?

I liked Dia when she still had the X on her, much more 80's haut couture.

Recently updated:
Shugo Chara Chapter 42
To start of with, was a page of my favorite cat boy in the full glorious colors of the spectrum. Yes please. So I thought to myself, this is going to be good. And for the first 31 pages it WAS AWESOME.
All signs leaned towards AMUTO. we need moar. Anyways, even Tadase told Amu that he 'understood something' while watching them. So there. Throughout the whole thing, I was praying in my head "PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE" I was totally waiting for a confession. The one I was given totally threw me off. I mean, excuse me Ikuto, could you repeat what you said? I couldn't hear it over my screaming.
What do you mean YOU WON'T EVER SEE HER AGAIN?!
Peach Pit. Explain yourselves.
First we see Michiru getting dangerously closer to Akatsuki through his memories, not Shito-kun. (Hell it seems like she has a crush on Yomi of all people.)
And now this?

All that aside, I loved the battle for the Embryo. The release dates felt way too prolonged in between. The moments where Amu searches for her inner radiance (and watches Ikuto) was fabulous. *Sigh* Now those shoes....

0 comments:

Labels

manga (78) anime (64) episodic rant (40) series review (34) mahou sensei negima (12) shipping (12) shounen (12) Naruto (10) games (9) movie (9) live action (8) star driver (8) Bleach (7) ending (7) haikyuu!! (7) one piece (7) detective conan (6) haruhi suzumiya (6) kpop (6) kuroshitsuji (6) shoujo (6) twgok (6) Durarara (5) Katekyo Hitman Reborn (5) Liar Game (5) first impressions (5) fullmetal alchemist (5) light novel (5) 07-Ghost (4) Fairy Tail (4) la corda d'oro (4) season two (4) shugo chara (4) sports (4) D.Grayman (3) OVA (3) angel beats (3) avatar (3) code geass (3) final fantasy (3) kuroko no basket (3) shota (3) tcg/ccg (3) uq holder (3) webtoon (3) Blade of the Immortal (2) CLAMP (2) Inuyasha (2) Kenichi (2) Kobato (2) Magi Labyrinth of Magic (2) Medaka Box (2) Munto (2) alice in the country of hearts (2) animation (2) awards (2) black butler (2) character rankings (2) eyeshield 21 (2) harem (2) higashi no eden (2) hunter x hunter (2) immortal rain (2) korean (2) loli (2) mahou shojo (2) maria+holic (2) natsume yuujincho (2) otome youkai zakuro (2) samurai deeper kyo (2) series comparison (2) shinrei tantei yakumo (2) super junior (2) sword art online (2) tower of god (2) 200 pounds beauty (1) 2014 (1) Code Breaker (1) Hana to Akuma (1) Harukanaru Toki no Naka de (1) IRIS (1) Kaitai Shinsho Zero (1) Kekkaishi (1) Kyou Koi wo Haijimemasu (1) Say I Love You (1) Shaman King (1) Tokyo Mew Mew (1) accel world (1) ah my goddess (1) anohana (1) bakemonogatari (1) bloody monday (1) boys love (1) brs (1) chrono crusade (1) comic book (1) cooking (1) disappearance of haruhi suzumiya (1) doctor who (1) doujinshi (1) fate/stay night (1) free! (1) gaiden (1) ghibli (1) glass mask (1) hatenkou yuugi (1) hellboy (1) k-on (1) kamisama hajimemashita (1) kanata kara (1) love live (1) magical girl lyrical nanoha (1) makoto shinkai (1) mamoru hosoda (1) mei-chan no shitsuji (1) one punch man (1) psycho pass (1) puella magi madoka magica (1) reverse harem (1) rpg (1) sailor moon (1) saint young men (1) saiunkoku monogatari (1) saki (1) series recommendation (1) sherlock holmes (1) shokugeki no soma (1) slam dunk (1) soul eater (1) spring 2015 (1) story tropes (1) suikoden tierkreis (1) suisei no garugantia (1) tekken (1) the elder scrolls (1) toradora (1) until death do us part (1) vampire game (1) vampire juuji kai (1) visual novel (1) yozakura quartet (1) yugioh (1) zombie loan (1)

Popular Posts