feels no jutsu
So here am I on youtube, watching mvs from Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations. I got here by a link to this Killer Bee rap and then I started watching in related videos, character stories. And that's when everything went to hell.
It started with the smiling faces of Team Seven because duh, stab in the heart from the get go. Then it gave a voiceover for Jiraya as he's writing his story and dying. So I'm just like ...fuck. And it just got worse from there because it started talking about Itachi and then it moved on to Zabuza and Haku and then of course they showed Minato after which they made the brilliant decision to show Shippuden!Gaara and then I sat there at 1am in the morning a sobbing sniffling mess.
All my creys. All my feels. I can't hold them. Naruto gives me all these feels AND I CANT HOLD THEM.
Itachi who is beautiful and Minato who is brilliant and Gaara who is just perfect and together with Kakashi and Naruto and Jiraya and they make me want to watch all of Naruto. (And then slap some sense into Sasuke, "I've closed my eyes a long time ago"? That would explain why you fail to see logic. I mean it's all like my brother sacrificed himself to protect myself and Konoha from the worsening state of the Uchiha clan so lets go destroy Konoha with the guy that my brother warned me against so I can prove how nobody should diss my clan GENIUS hur dur.)
Although watching the Zabuza part I'm like sometimes I think shows like this were conceived out of a desire to be in a world where if there was an evil criminal mastermind you could just kill the bitch and get done with it. Because that's what you do in a world of ninjas.
Also a world where you have empathetic environments, and epic love stories, and shounen protagonists with the motivation to get shit done 200%. But also more importantly its world home to some of the most beautiful brilliant perfect heroes ever.
Maybe I shouldn't attempt to watch all of Naruto because I am fairly certain that all the feels it gives me will eventually kill me. Watching the genin episodes back when they were happy and a team would probably already do it for me, even without getting to Naruto being accepted as a hero, Jiraya dying, Minato and Kushina showing up, teaming up with the Kyuubi, Sakura's angst, Itachi dying, Hinata's declaration of love and how it gets promptly ignored right afterwards, everyone's character development and flashbacks oh god not the flashbacks. I would just sit there at 6 am in the morning crying at everything because everything hurts and all these characters and I just want to hug them. Which is what I will be doing in another 5 hours if I continue sobbing and wanting to watch the whole series so I'll just stop here.

0 comments:
Post a Comment