ready the canon
Me: *sees a gif or a picture with two people in a series I've never watched context optional* I SHIP THEM SO HARD NOW.
Examples of this include Zuko and Katara or Mako and Korra and Noel and Serah. OTPs in shows I don't even watch. I've never watched Avatar nevermind Korra and I haven't even played FFXIII nevermind XIII-2. So there you have it.
It only takes one panel to ship it. (Like how I started to ship NejixHinata after that one scene where Hinata nearly stumbles into Neji but instead of falling she spins and avoids him and he's all surprised at her character development and there's nothing romantic about it but I'm like I SHIP IT. Also because they start making an awesome Hyuuga team together. It's okay. I don't need canon. I'll always have fanfiction.
If they kiss each other: SHIP IT
If they look at each other: SHIP IT
If they're in the same room as each other: SHIP IT
If they've never spoken to each other: SHIP IT
If they don't know each other: SHIP IT
If they're in the same universe: SHIP IT
If they're not even in the same genre: SHIP IT
And some of the recent manga updates are feeding my guilty pleasure. Like Code Breaker 180 (that scene where Sakura's hugging Ogami and she's all cute and fanservicey and he's all hot and fanservicey it's so hnnng) or 07 Ghost 84 where Teito's totally got a thing with Ouka, or Fairy Tail 281 where Erza is talking to Jellal (and although I'm still waiting for the premonition about Lucy to come true, everyone else is being incredibly badass. What with Erza defeating all 100 demons in the most BAMF manner possible, or Cana using Fairy Glitter like the badass daughter of a badass she is, or Elfman taking on Bacchus in the MANLIEST manner possible, or Mirajane going Satan Soul on her opponent, or even Natsu and Gajeel crawling to reach victory. And I'm definitely ticked about that Raventail cut off Lucy's ultimate attack too. But seriously, all these CMoAs for Fairy Tail? This is why I love tournament style arcs in shounen.)
"Either word of god or shipping wars will sway you from your OTP"
0 comments:
Post a Comment