unf
Interrupting my manga reading to bring you this distressed message:
WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN
WHY THE FUCK IS EVERYONE SO HOT.
SERIOUSLY
THIS IS A SERIOUS ISSUE I'M REALLY DISTRESSED.
they're so good looking they're making me tear up.
I'm only on chapter 60 right now and so a lot of it is still gags and the art style hasn't gotten too serious yet or my god I would be crying as I turn the page because fuck these guys are good looking.
I wiki'd Reborn and I got to his wikia page where there was a 10 year version and I took a look and I was like fuck don't do this to me.
It should actually be illegal to put so many hot guys in one manga and have them fight in formal wear just stop please before I have another heartattack. (jks never leave)
But that art. Everyone's serious fighting face. I can't. I'm scared to read ahead.
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
universal noise of seeing too many hot bishounen
fuck why do they not exist.
why am i so attracted to fictional animated characters
oh yeah THEY'RE FLIPPING HOT.

0 comments:
Post a Comment