Star Driver Ep. 5
whoa whoa what's this? Eager today aren't we Star Driver? Jumping straight into the OP. When they said fanservice, I nearly thought they were breaking the fourth wall, and I'm like they're not even half naked! Hmm...not sure if this is how fanservice is done either....man, these are totally fail costumes. Storm Troopers did it better. Green haired-san sums up sexism "From a girl? What a slut." Haha, reverse harem, and Wako's fantasy is less or more weird, I'm not sure. With all those fail disguises, they don't know even know each other without being all "Glittering Crux!" about it. Takuto, good job getting all the girls in the show to seduce you "through the glass". Is that fish girl on drugs now? She's certainly continuing her exteneded analogy with great force. Man, I can't believe I enjoy Takuto's transformation scene as much as I do. Everyone knows Dual Wield is win. WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN.
I....So are you telling me if not for her fangirl obsession with Takuto's body, she would've won. I echo the words of Takuto "Seriously, what?" I love how they had the normal Tauburn pose at the end of the fight, but with Takuto's like "wtf?" voiceover. That's some serious fanservice. And that ending....okay this fight of the week was total wtf.
0 comments:
Post a Comment