Star Driver EPISODE Two:
HE'S SITTING NEXT TO THE WINDOW! Obligatory anime seating check! And of course, an intrustive friend who moves the romance along but gets in the way at the same time! Hey look that girl has green hair (cc wannabe), she must be important. (screw the rules i have green hair!) She looks like a class president type. Straight black hair and megane. Weirdly, everytime I see blue haired kun I feel like he's being gay for red haired kun. Hey, a cute furry mascot. LOL Strip tease. An evil organization want to use giant mecha to take over the world. I've never heard that being done before. Wow guys, the masks really aren't doing much to diguse your identities. Consider changing your hair color. The outrageous skimpy tight outfits with crazy colors. Unwilling guy gets hit on in the hot springs. "I'm here to check out Galatic Pretty Boy's ass." I'm not sure where to start with this sentence. Man, that is some nice animation. Whooaa intriguing ship....THe little things, like her hair blowing in the wind shows just how awesome BONES is. HAHA "Virgin" Scarlet Kiss' first phase is to control men. That means there are other phases. POWER UP SEQUENCES HERE WE COME! "he's" already lost is heart to bluehaired san? He fell in fierce passionate love with the girl at the beach.. Oh my god this story is an allegory isn't it? It's deep. Deep. Wonder if aquarium guy has a weird sense of love to fish girl. I like fish girl's song. I love the transformation sequence. XD "This is why I don't like virgins" XD Oh man this show is so shounen in all the ways that matter. LOL ITS LIKE A KAMEHAMEHA EXCEPT FROM A MECHA XD It's like him and his badass coat is just doing whatever he makes up on the spot but its lulz.
Second episode still has a positive impression on me ;D And I'm so glad the animation quality is keeping up so far too.
As an aniblogger (Kurogane) said: . I guess that is why I am enjoying it despite it being FABULOUS and full of fuck. It’s…. exciting.
0 comments:
Post a Comment