October 26, 2010

Star Driver Ep.4
Wako's Singing Voice

I spy with my little eye....the official ship. OHMYGOD. I-I- what was that rose imagery?! What is this I don't even. And I can see the other official ship... And class president-san is their shipper. fish girl san is a lot more energic now. Eureka wannabe. Just a thought occuring to me..what kind of pink curly ties do they wear with their school uniforms?
Oh I see, that's what they mean by the two who are alone in the world. Nice shipping class president-san! It's like the little mermaid plot...well you know what they say, the first one gets the guy. OMG 'Life-saver' I thought it was 'Star-driver' xD Fanservice + Akward change room equals lulz. What does apprivoise mean anyways? Shirtless Takuto runs pretty fast. So they're in the past? And dude, that's a pretty good totem pole. Beats my art projects anyways. Shirtless Takuto fails to apprivose even with his gar pose. I wonder what the Miko Cybody looks like. Why does miko san remember this convenient Cybody now, right before an indirect kiss with Shirtless Takuto? Nice bonding moment right before you're about to be squished by a Cybody. Reusing loop animation with slightly different color background FTW! Disappointed. I wanted to see Wako like holding his hand in his smexy transformation sequence xD Wako's melody is like an iPod stuck on replay in Takuto's head. What? I thought that resolution was decided like, four episodes ago! Still completely loving BONES animation :D

BTW" 100th POST~
What better way to celebrate with a fabulous glittering galactic pretty boy?

0 comments:

Labels

manga (78) anime (64) episodic rant (40) series review (34) mahou sensei negima (12) shipping (12) shounen (12) Naruto (10) games (9) movie (9) live action (8) star driver (8) Bleach (7) ending (7) haikyuu!! (7) one piece (7) detective conan (6) haruhi suzumiya (6) kpop (6) kuroshitsuji (6) shoujo (6) twgok (6) Durarara (5) Katekyo Hitman Reborn (5) Liar Game (5) first impressions (5) fullmetal alchemist (5) light novel (5) 07-Ghost (4) Fairy Tail (4) la corda d'oro (4) season two (4) shugo chara (4) sports (4) D.Grayman (3) OVA (3) angel beats (3) avatar (3) code geass (3) final fantasy (3) kuroko no basket (3) shota (3) tcg/ccg (3) uq holder (3) webtoon (3) Blade of the Immortal (2) CLAMP (2) Inuyasha (2) Kenichi (2) Kobato (2) Magi Labyrinth of Magic (2) Medaka Box (2) Munto (2) alice in the country of hearts (2) animation (2) awards (2) black butler (2) character rankings (2) eyeshield 21 (2) harem (2) higashi no eden (2) hunter x hunter (2) immortal rain (2) korean (2) loli (2) mahou shojo (2) maria+holic (2) natsume yuujincho (2) otome youkai zakuro (2) samurai deeper kyo (2) series comparison (2) shinrei tantei yakumo (2) super junior (2) sword art online (2) tower of god (2) 200 pounds beauty (1) 2014 (1) Code Breaker (1) Hana to Akuma (1) Harukanaru Toki no Naka de (1) IRIS (1) Kaitai Shinsho Zero (1) Kekkaishi (1) Kyou Koi wo Haijimemasu (1) Say I Love You (1) Shaman King (1) Tokyo Mew Mew (1) accel world (1) ah my goddess (1) anohana (1) bakemonogatari (1) bloody monday (1) boys love (1) brs (1) chrono crusade (1) comic book (1) cooking (1) disappearance of haruhi suzumiya (1) doctor who (1) doujinshi (1) fate/stay night (1) free! (1) gaiden (1) ghibli (1) glass mask (1) hatenkou yuugi (1) hellboy (1) k-on (1) kamisama hajimemashita (1) kanata kara (1) love live (1) magical girl lyrical nanoha (1) makoto shinkai (1) mamoru hosoda (1) mei-chan no shitsuji (1) one punch man (1) psycho pass (1) puella magi madoka magica (1) reverse harem (1) rpg (1) sailor moon (1) saint young men (1) saiunkoku monogatari (1) saki (1) series recommendation (1) sherlock holmes (1) shokugeki no soma (1) slam dunk (1) soul eater (1) spring 2015 (1) story tropes (1) suikoden tierkreis (1) suisei no garugantia (1) tekken (1) the elder scrolls (1) toradora (1) until death do us part (1) vampire game (1) vampire juuji kai (1) visual novel (1) yozakura quartet (1) yugioh (1) zombie loan (1)

Popular Posts