October 07, 2010

Okay I realize that Chapter 423 is not the last chapter of Bleach, that it leaves way too many things unresolved for it to be, and I will kill some hollows if it's the last chapter of Bleach, but this is strangely reminiscent of the ending of Crime and Punishment. Even though it's not the last chapter. It just leaves sooo many questions. Among those many, many questions is this one:
OHMYGOD I WANT MY ICHIRUKI SHIP TO COME TRUEEEEEEEEEEE
Even though it's not a question.

But seriously, omg Chp 423 was total BAWWWWWWLLL. That expression of Rukia's when she's saying farewell to Ichigo and like slowly fading away and I'm like T____T. Don't you realize that Orihime stands a better chance at ending up with Ichigo because she's the one who's actually alive? Damn, if Ulquiorra hadn't gone and died.......

So many twists and Crowning Moments of Awesome and Alas Poor Villains lately. And so so many ship teases. Like Ulquiorra was an Alas Poor Villain for me. That scene when he stretched out his hand to Orihime.....*heart* Let's just say I liked the fanart ;) Another poor villain that CAME OUT OF FREAKING NOWHERE and was MOST AWESOME was GINNNNNNNNNN *heart* Him impaling Aizen on that sword was made up awesomesauce. And he's dying monologue slayed me. Instant love for Gin. Call me shallow but somehow that mysteriously made me forget about the other times where he was being sorta, not niceokayacompletedouchebag. Like teasing Rukia D: But come on, "Yeah, those are strong eyes. Good. In that case...I can leave and entrust this too you." Instant waterworks.
Ichigo too, what a CMoA when he comes in without any reiastu but with plenty of bishie. Long...hair...*squeal* And it gets longer in his final technique and becomes BLACK *faints* Although the final technique thing was kind of anti-climate, and what with Urahara showing up out of nowhere. Still, enjoyed seeing Ichigo's cool hero calmness contrasting with Aizen's deranged power rants.

Obviously, Rangiku is so Gin's. "That's what I like about you." ~You really know how to danceee. Yeah, her crying, him apparently becoming such a Magnificent Bastard completely all for her "Become a shinigami and change things. So that they'll end...without Rangiku having to cry." (says Chibi shota Gin) And remember when I said I absolutely loved that apology and slight, sincere smile Gin had at the end of the Soul Society arc he gave Rangiku before going to Hueco Mundo. Oh Tite Kubo T_T "It didn't work. In the end, I couldn't get back what was taken from you. Ah...I knew it. I'm glad I said sorry" T__________T You made her cry in the end!
Compared to Aizen, the whole power hungry thing is a little cliche, but not entirely in bad taste. Just a little dry. Like the irony for Tosen's end, and thank god they didn't make every antagonist be a sort of Alas Poor Villain. And GIN, of all people too...T____________T
Hinamori, or what little screentime she has left what with always being injured, belongs to Hitsugaya. Which sucks. Because that white haired shota is mine. That white haired fox is Rangikus. That white haired big brother type captain is someone's big brother. That old dude doesn't have any hair but it would probably be white too. Bleach covers all age groups for white haired people. Histugaya, don't train so hard for her. Unless Hinamori has a major CMoA and takes several levels in badass, I don't think I'll like her very much. Shinji and Hiyori are pretty much set.

In short, RUKIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
memories inthe [R a i n]

0 comments:

Labels

manga (78) anime (64) episodic rant (40) series review (34) mahou sensei negima (12) shipping (12) shounen (12) Naruto (10) games (9) movie (9) live action (8) star driver (8) Bleach (7) ending (7) haikyuu!! (7) one piece (7) detective conan (6) haruhi suzumiya (6) kpop (6) kuroshitsuji (6) shoujo (6) twgok (6) Durarara (5) Katekyo Hitman Reborn (5) Liar Game (5) first impressions (5) fullmetal alchemist (5) light novel (5) 07-Ghost (4) Fairy Tail (4) la corda d'oro (4) season two (4) shugo chara (4) sports (4) D.Grayman (3) OVA (3) angel beats (3) avatar (3) code geass (3) final fantasy (3) kuroko no basket (3) shota (3) tcg/ccg (3) uq holder (3) webtoon (3) Blade of the Immortal (2) CLAMP (2) Inuyasha (2) Kenichi (2) Kobato (2) Magi Labyrinth of Magic (2) Medaka Box (2) Munto (2) alice in the country of hearts (2) animation (2) awards (2) black butler (2) character rankings (2) eyeshield 21 (2) harem (2) higashi no eden (2) hunter x hunter (2) immortal rain (2) korean (2) loli (2) mahou shojo (2) maria+holic (2) natsume yuujincho (2) otome youkai zakuro (2) samurai deeper kyo (2) series comparison (2) shinrei tantei yakumo (2) super junior (2) sword art online (2) tower of god (2) 200 pounds beauty (1) 2014 (1) Code Breaker (1) Hana to Akuma (1) Harukanaru Toki no Naka de (1) IRIS (1) Kaitai Shinsho Zero (1) Kekkaishi (1) Kyou Koi wo Haijimemasu (1) Say I Love You (1) Shaman King (1) Tokyo Mew Mew (1) accel world (1) ah my goddess (1) anohana (1) bakemonogatari (1) bloody monday (1) boys love (1) brs (1) chrono crusade (1) comic book (1) cooking (1) disappearance of haruhi suzumiya (1) doctor who (1) doujinshi (1) fate/stay night (1) free! (1) gaiden (1) ghibli (1) glass mask (1) hatenkou yuugi (1) hellboy (1) k-on (1) kamisama hajimemashita (1) kanata kara (1) love live (1) magical girl lyrical nanoha (1) makoto shinkai (1) mamoru hosoda (1) mei-chan no shitsuji (1) one punch man (1) psycho pass (1) puella magi madoka magica (1) reverse harem (1) rpg (1) sailor moon (1) saint young men (1) saiunkoku monogatari (1) saki (1) series recommendation (1) sherlock holmes (1) shokugeki no soma (1) slam dunk (1) soul eater (1) spring 2015 (1) story tropes (1) suikoden tierkreis (1) suisei no garugantia (1) tekken (1) the elder scrolls (1) toradora (1) until death do us part (1) vampire game (1) vampire juuji kai (1) visual novel (1) yozakura quartet (1) yugioh (1) zombie loan (1)

Popular Posts