What can I say? My diction is light years away from Nisio Ishin's. I mean, this show is full of awesome dialog.
From Kanbaru's epic "I'll be the uke to your seme any time, any where Araragi-senpai" and "That voice, that retort, it must be Araragi-senpai" to Hanekawa's "I don't know everything. I just know what I know" to Mayoi's " Ararararagi-kun. Oops, I stuttered." to Araragi's "It'd be great if it comes into fashion. Senjougahara fascination" to Hitagi's constant literary brilliance. And why are these lines awesome? Because the characters are awesome.
And as we go through the episodes of each individual arc, we find out more, especially Tsubasa Cat. And the emotion for Suruga Monkey. And the reveal behind Mayoi Snail. And the change in Araragi in Nadeko Snake. And of course, the best couple ever in Hitagi Crab.
Kanbaru Suruga. My speciality is the B-Dash. Kanbaru Suruga, I'm currently employed as Araragi's love slave. That's a complete and total lie! That voice, that retort, it has to be Araragi senpai!
A runaway? Got it. That's all you need to tell me. That means I should strip right?
If you can’t even enjoy talking dirty with a younger girl, how are you going to survive once you get out into society?Even girls like to talk dirty.
Can we put it into words? I don’t like this kind of unclear relationship
I hope it comes into fashion. Senjougahara fascination.
I see! Is this what they mean by "a cat is fine too?"
That nyan tongue twister slayed me.
If you're kind to everyone, that means there's no one special.
Unluckily, you were fallen for by a crazy virgin so starved for love that she’d fall for anyone who showed a little kindness. If you tell me you want to think about it like a coward, I’ll despise you. You shouldn’t make women feel embarrassed.
My abusive language is made by transmuting 40g of copper, 25g of zinc, 14g of nickel, 5g of hiding my embarrassment along with 97kg of spite.
Looks like you’ve been enjoying yourself. Having fun by yourself? How unpleasant, Araragi-kun.
When I kill someone, it’ll be you. I’ll make you my first victim. I won’t pick anyone but you. I promise.If I kill you, that means I’ll be the one closest to you when you’re on your deathbed.
I can’t ignore your mistaken ‘kinky’ impression of my cute junior. … I’m going to sway the basis of your judgment.
I’m just not good at wearing clothes
Don’t ever pretend you can see something you can’t, or that you can’t see something you can. If our viewpoints are different, let’s talk it out. Promise me.
Besides, I keep all my stationary all over my body. I don’t need a bag.
I won’t do anything! I won’t do anything! Put down the stapler, Tsundere-chan!
After all, my seiyruu is excellent.
Oh by the way Araragi-kun, can I tell you once thing?
What?
Tsundere Service.
Don't get me wrong. It's not like I'm worried about you. But if you dont come back I'll never forgive you.
Come on, of course I'm coming back.
I love this show.
Even if I did have to wait like, 5 months for the last episode.
Great animation, clean and precise. The last scene where the four of them were walking against the sunlight. Shinbou's action sequence. That starry sky. The scene when Hitagi pulled out all her stationary and said "This is war" or the scene where she nearly stabs him in the eye. The brilliant ED. The creative OPs. SHAFT rabu
Personally, my favorite would have to be Episode 12. Hands down.
This is everything. it's everything i have. helping you study, a cute junior, a blunt father, and this starry sky.This is all I have. This is all I can give you. This is everything...well, to be precise, I can also offer spiteful words.
I'm scared of hating you, Araragi kun. I'm scared of losing you, Araragi kun. I can't say that my past was very fortunate, but if that's the reason you came into my life, I'm happy. I can give that much to you. I'll make sure to do something about it, so I want you to wait. So right now, these stars are the last thing I can give you. It's my treasure.
Do you love me Araragi kun?
I do.
Me too, Araragi kun.
Thank you.
What do you love about me?
Everything. There isn't anything I don't love about you.
I see, i'm happy.
What do you love about me?
That you're kind, you're cute and you're a prince that will save me when I'm in trouble.
I'm happy.
And so today became an occasion to remember. for both of us.
It's just such a memorable show.
And Episode 15 was a nice episode. First off, I swear it's the episode where Araragi looks the most GAR. That mysterious wind makes him look so awesome. And
No, that's just a convinent excuse. I can't deny my feelings for Senjougahara. That's it. I love her. There isn't any part that I hate.
Crowning Moment of Awesome.
And when Shinbou came out? Best action sequence ever!
When Senjougahara welcomed him back? When they walked away hand in hand? When they walked in the light? When they were riding on his bike? When they showed the haunted house? I hope he meets more oddities.
It was really an accumulation of all the girls that he saved and talking to each one reminding us of their personalities, and a very nice wrap-up ending.
He really was. He was wasn't he? Certainly. A nice guy.
That guy that hated goodbyes. I won't just disappear without telling you Araragi-kun. It shows how deeply he cared for me. Adieu l'ami. (cries)
All I need now....is Koyomi Vamp. That's it. That's all I'm asking.
That, and another 13 episode season.
;D
(Time to listen to Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari on repeat)
"Welcome back"
"I'm back."
0 comments:
Post a Comment