Because they are so crushed.
LIAR GAME, SEASON II. (is much like Liar Game season one)
Round IV (Revival Round II)
24 Shot Russian Roulette
I see someone's love for odd colored smoke & lights haven't disappeared. I dont knwo how I expected it to start, but I didnt expect a birthday party.WITHOUT AKIYAMA. I mean, they went two years? Timeskips are only awesome if the characters have leveled up in the process. OP:Nao looked more innocent with her straight hair than her current curly one.Once again, flashing lights and shadows still make Akiyama look hot. But I still like old OP better.
Pft, telling Akiyama to stay out of the game. He'll still come to her rescue, preferably with mysterious backlight. (the only good use of mysterious light) Funky hats?Did they get Vogue models to be the LGT people this time? FLASHBACK IS BACKKK ;D That lady made me have a sudden Kuroshitsuji puppet moment. Is she the new Harimoto or something?
I KNEW IT. I TOTALLY CALLED THAT. MYSTERIOUS COLORED BACKLIGHT. DID I CALL IT OR DID I CALL IT? xDDDD HA, YOU GUYS DONT STAND A CHANCE.
Sadly, the dramatic dizzy camera shots, neon lights everywhere, laggy shouting sequences, random fire...it's back too. &That is the most fake looking gun I've ever seen. Oh the shouting and neon colors, god v_v oh this is so stupid. cream soda. Annoying laughter is annoying, not dramatic. Narm. "She's the general" :P I see movie promotions
17 Poker
I think Akiyama is the only reason I'm watching this show anymore. So if he does one more of those face heel turn moves and goes around smashing traffic signs, I would like, totally abandon this. Poker is such a good game for cool akiyama. If only he could go like My Lucky Star where they played for the girl in SUITS. Mmm suits...;) Oh my...poker is really cool. Where he just goes like "Call" and throws down the chips. Lounging around in that chair, his elbow on the table, hand over his eyes.&good job wearing a semi-formal dress shirt while doing it. You can't possibly win, pink shirt&lime scarf? AND THE FLASHBACK STARTS~ It ain't your act maniac. People should learn not to rant before they actually win. Akiyama's awesomeness was so powerful, it pushed his opponent against a wall.Flashback Is APPROPRIATE! ;D Oh and he's telling them the entire deck and I have to pause to note that Akiyama is so awesome. Important point to note: In real life, people are not so prone to bursts of manical laughter. They didn't have it in the manga, so stop randomly putting it in! This is why I like Akiyama... If they have millions of yen, can they not construct better monitors? HQ people! Flying cards? I'll let to go because that finger snap of Akiyama's was worth the bad CGI. I put that lady with the chipmunk voice up there with Fukunaga as annoying.
Stationary Roulette
Annoying Girl versus Annoying Girl. AvA. That daydream was so out of character I got goosebumps. I liked how Akiyama looked at her strangely too. "I did it on purpose, genius." Akiyama is so freaking awesome. WHY DID YOU MOVE AWAY? You're supposed to put your arms around her. I'm jumping in excitement too, just to see Akiyama get worried about Nao. Okay I like this part better than the manga. Coz in the mnaga, Nao told Akiyama she was losing on purpose. BUT HERE, Akiyama is all WORRIED. YES! Drama's third redeeming point after music and Akiyama? Shipping fuel! Obviously this woman hasn't learned about the ranting before you win rule in here. YES! It just wouldn't be a crowning moment of awesome for Nao if it wasn't for the Flashback BGM. "...WAY too long!" Akiyama, be proud. Are you jealous Akiyama? You should be. BE JEALOUS! Okay manga Akiyama got more worried...but whatever, live action Akiyama is cute too.I've noticed something. Akiyama is prone to standing up, hands in pockets, walking around being smug then sitting down in a sofa. What does Akiyama call her? Has he even ever called her name? His haircut was so ugly in his colledge days apparently.
0 comments:
Post a Comment