Episode 2
Ciel, we've missed you. And that "bocchan". Not so much the fiancee. Also, if you pull a It Was All A Dream on me, I will hit you over the head with a lamp.
OP: YES! CIEL & SEBA OP! And the new master butler pair isn't gone either. Because I mean, come on, who doesn't want to see more battles between two demon butlers? I liked the thing with the two hands over their contracts. And their expressions before they turned into roses.
Is this sum Ran Mao? Wow, you throw them gravely injured off the side of a boat, and just as you think They Couldn't Possibly Survive that, here they are again. Elizabeth is unfortunately still a brat. And Seba is still fortunately one hell of a butler. And Ciel is still pretty emo.
Hey, the animation's way better than last time! ;D
Episode 3
The queer red guy is back. Dog is a lot more fitting than Spider. Queen's Dog vs Queen's Spider? Madam...Red? Okay this is officially a mindscrew. They've met Grell already..so it's not a prequel? Can we stop chasing fat ladies with chemicals and get this time-space continumum sorted out? Excuse me! XD What are you thinking Ciel? Charging in here without Sebastian? LOL! My butler...and a weirdo, running up a clock wall! Mangosteen is pretty tasty.
Episode 4
Hey! That's not how a butler of Trancy sets the table! No seriously, someone get this timeline sorted out! They boarded the weirdo train. All we need is a short blond alchemist accompanied by a suit of armor. Leaping on top of trees..oh Cullen wishes he had the same class and grace as Seba.And all the weirdo's band together! Just to be shot down by a butler. Made of Iron. BURN.XDHey! Why isn't Claude helping out?! Geez, just being in a dining car. Also, Ciel is so suited for being carried like a princess. Man, I need to get one of those demon butlers.
Episode 5
Ciel lost his memory?! THAT'S THE EXPLANATION YOU GIVE?! I-I-I...don't know what to say!? It should've been the simplest explanation, but for some reason...I don't know. Also, waiting until the fifth episode to get to this point? Its nothing ununsual to turn up after years of being missing with a random butler? Two..demon..butlers..twice the awesome! & an Indian butler too! XD Um..wtf? Two twisted shouta!~ Also, I didn't know they allowed skimpy outfits in Victorian England. Triplets ftw. OMG. DID CIEL JUST BLUSH AT CROSSDRESSING TRANCY?! Okay, this is getting wayy weird. ITS A TRAP CIEL! Well, that was...well....um. Yeah.
ep 6
Flashback to ending of last season. they aren't even trying to be remotely subtle about the BL/shotacon context. Hannah is such a suspicious maid, being so tortured&stuff. Not trying to hide sexual subtext either eh?
MORE BRAINWASHING?! Oh please, this is curry bread all over again. Except maybe slightly, slightly less ridiculous. Fixed by everyone being awesome. :) And mosty importantly, SEBA being awesome ;D
Thankgod he changed out of that dress. Genderbent Alois was....yeah. LOL Harmonic shota master/engrish. Yeah, subtext? What subtext? It's no longer between the lines. It's balantly IN the lines. "I'll be the uke to your seme anytime, anywhere...Young Master." Hey, his wish is his command. OH GOD I CAN SEE THE DOUJINS ALREADY. I'm disturbed. Highly. Whatever, two demon bishie butlers in a Satanic ritual? This is one hell of a BL show. Haha, so phunny.
ep 7
A chessboard. What a highly original motif. Love the overkill with the weapons comparred to Seba's butter knife. XD I'd complain about how Alois gets more bishie demons, but Ciel's Badass Normal ones are far awesomer.(There's nothing mere about that mortal) This sword is SUCH bad taste. Enjoy that bgm that's aways playing though. Claude sans glasses is so awesome. I have a hard time remembering these kids are like, 12. WTF. Just WTF.
ep 8
I don't want naked shota. Wait, he didn't smile before?Not noticable. Probably extremely relevant that they're using old OP? What, is he trying to rape her of something? Oh no, he's just trying to get her to rape him. Or take him to Ciel so that Ciel cn rape him? Flashback time. Let's see if a tragic past can make an Alas Poor Villain out of Alois. You expect me to believe he's 12? Really? Okay. WTF. Boys do not wear thigh highs. And demonic contracts do not create butler outfits instantly. Why is that every episode finds me going WTF. I think abused shota do exist in real life, but I woudln't know. Nice ED song.
ep 9
This might be like the actual good episode of this season. Which is extremely sad. Because Sebastian is waaay attached to Ciel, to the point of like, showing emotions. But this episode is the only episode where it actually kept me engaged so that I didn't write any notes while I was watching it. There were weird parts definitely, but better than the others in terms of pacing and plot and stuff.
ep10
Claude. Do not become a Grell or Count Druitt. I see he's an M. I more concerned with the fact he still had toothpaste in his mouth...OMG CIEL JUST BLUSHED. Lord, the doujins. I see she's an M too. Is everyone an M and willing to bend over for a blushing Ciel? Is Hannah like the hidden boss this time? The silver haired 'innocent' girl. THAT WAS FREAKING SCARY. FREAKIN.SCARY.AS.HELL. Gold knives are in bad taste though. Intense.
ep11
Now we're collecting stamps. Talk about plot...screw. Still kinda waiting for Ciel to wake up and like, Yes My Lord something. Disturbing...What a convinent maze..deus ex maze. And there it is..........Yes My Lord-o. Ruined by that little bi-. And I don't mean Hannah.
ep12
Are these boat scenes supposed to be metaphorical for Charon's ferry? Claude is usually better without glasses :) Stop the mind screws. God. I'm sorry I'm totally lost. So they didn't forget the other servants? This was a....umm.................................um. Yeah. Uhh,,,,,RIGHT. Bye?
0 comments:
Post a Comment