July 31, 2010

Apparently NOT. Welcome to Liar Game: Final Stage
In which Akiyama, Fukunaga and Nao go to a badly constructed set with fake flowers. :D
I think they're reusing the same grocery bag, with bagette and all. I seriously wonder how she gets the money for that house of hers. It's so big, and she apparently lives near a field of sunflowers. :"Without you, Akiyama will lose for sure." If this movie doesn't give me my OTP ending..."He trusts you, and you alone." I still wish she kept her old straight black hair though. It looks just like a cheap set. Like for real. They took an old warehouse and put some fake flowers in. It's been so long I have no idea who these people are anymore. Who are they? OH WELL WHO CARES, AKIYAMA IS HERE. There, that's all we need to know. Unfortunately the creepy Saw masks are back too. Sigh. Why doesn't Akiyama react to setting Nao? YAY NEW OP! ;D NEVER CHOOSE GOLD OR SILVER! Bad things happen to people who choose stuff like gold and silver over stuff like copper or bronze. Oh god the Garden of Eden is another trust game.. OH GOD. When I see Nao's face like that and start with "Everyone, listen" I facepalm so hard. Especially since it's usually preceded by Akiyama telling her not to do it. FAIL. He still hasn't commented on the fact of her even being here. Well I hope that Nao gets at least a few CMoA's like she does in the manga, I also kind of hope Akiyama's the one running things. DUDE. DUDE. NAO. When an angsty genius pretty boy leans close to you and starts touching your lips, you do not stand there with eyes that look wide open with fear. You go and kiss him. Goddamit. Come on Nao, was that really so surprising? Totally saw it coming. Okay Fukunaga keeps on using the same like shots calling Nao stupid. I liked manga Fukunaga a lot better. Personally I think everyone's acting in Liar Game is mediocre. Except for Akiyama, because his role requires like zero expression. One of the things I like about this show is that you're never sure who's really being nice or just being deceptive. Except for Fukunaga. He's kind of stupid. Fukunaga says he betrayed her because she wants her to keep her guard up, but really? She's already been tricked like a few million times. Fukunaga has already betrayed her like 10 times throughout the course of this series. How did he get that ice cream thing in this place? See that's like the 11th time. I'm getting so sick of this gambit. Guess, Random bird LOL. People, this is the final stage. As in the last stage? After many other stages? Haven't you learned by now that gloating and laughing manically before the results are shown NEVER WORK? The one thing that does work? Stick with Akiyama. That is all. FLASHBACK IT'S BEEN TOO LONG. CROWNING MUSIC OF AWESOME WITH THE CROWNING MOMENT OF AWESOME WITH THAT CROWNING AKIYAMA OF AWESOME. XD Nao's proposals make me facepalm so hard, unless Akiyama sent her to make them. Women in shiny full body nylon jump suits....I would be suspicious but considering Fukunaga's fashion sense, the girl with the giant green ribbon in her hair, the guy weraning a velvet leopard print or yeah. Akiyama & Yakumo both, if you're going to stick to an outfit, white dress shirt and cool jeans are the way to go. Actually I lied, both of them would look far cooler in a black suit. Mmmmmm....Although Yokoya and that other guy are okay in trying for the gakuran look. I love shots of Akiyama walking away with his head slightly down and his hands in his pockets. Akiyama rolling that apple, I also like it as the golden apple that Eris, goddess of conflict, threw and effectively led to the Trojan War and all that. I don't like the shots of Nao pleading with people. Capsule is so awesome. You called him? Who? Someone to save this plot?! Pwned yo. YO. PWNED. I figured he was doing something like marking the apples when he asked for lipgloss, but I totally did not see that gambit coming. I mean, for starters, where the hell did he get a pen anyways? Oh well, disbelief suspended in favor of the rule of cool. Thank you Akiyama for establishing your role as Chessmaster and DA BOSS!. (flashback) Insult your opponent LIKE A BOSS. More person X. This new twist probably has something to do with the rule where if you vote twice your second vote is discounted. The person who will save the plot is - Oh snap it's Yokoya. Well a lot good that does. He'll just screw the whole thing up even more. Girl in golden jumpsuit, you fail about being a second Nao. Someone probably just wants to make Nao the one with the 10 million debt, and probably Akiyama will take that debt and leave the game. Depriving us of not only Flashback CMoAs, but also of shipping scenes. I PRAY THAT DOES NOT HAPPEN. But wouldn't if be a funny aneurysm moment if it did? ...I have got to stop doing that. Okay Nao, maybe that was kind of cool. :"I'd rather be decieved than to lose faith." That's like the xxxHolic chapter where the woman was addicted to Internet and Yuko tells her it's okay if that's the lifestyle she decided on. Nao, that girl is wearing a gold full body nylon jumpsuit, has sunglasses on her head and has perfectly straight permed hair. You don't trust someone like that olkay? You just don't. Akiyama, even when he loses, protecting the girl he loves like A BOSS. To repay him, kiss him. NOW. BEFORE HE LEAVES. You jerk with a heart of gold you. That's right Nao, he did it to protect you, so don't ask if it's true anymore and KISS HIM. OMG THIS IS WORSE THAN EDEN OF THE EAST. Nao may be able to survive without you Akiyama, but I CAN;T. NO HUGGING, NO HUGGING, KISSING. Oh you guys suck. Yokoya better turn out better than this, oh wait he can't. Who else can replace him? Yukina just wanted to see you cry, she did it for the evulz. But props to her anyways, because Akiyama is the biggest threat. Why must they always reveal moment by uncovering shimmery cloth in a dramatic fashion? And Yokoya, not asking to participate, acting all dramatic, and offering to pay his debts is incredibly deus ex machina and I do not think highly of you for it. Akiyama, providing hints LIKE A BOSS. Kay Nao, unless Flashback plays I can't acknowledge your crowning moment, but that was pretty crowning for you. Now step aside and watch the BOSS. Trust him. TRUST. It's your favorite word. I bet the last red is Yukina or something. See. PWNED. LIKE A BOSS. Does Person X come into play? Yup. You can't just tell Nao to leave you alone. She goes by the rule of defeat means friendship. The drama downplays Nao's ability more, where the manga has the guys with the masks observing her. Unfortunately here we only have the creepy guy with the gold tooth and that random woman in a suit. Did he like burn all the apples or something? LOL BURNED LIKE A BOSS. Look at him coming out of that smoke with his theme music. Akiyama gone mad? That's his last gambit! Not one I like, considering he isn't an actor. He made this gambit in the round with Yokoya too, both of them being completely maniacal. And I hated it then, and I hated it now. I mean, seriously? Who the hell believes that horrible acting and annoying personality switch. And this other one. Seriously guys, really? He's a BOSS yo. And Nao, although I appreciate the b-slap, that wasn't nessecary. Sorry I love Yokoya's surprised look. Okay, I guess if the slap really reinforced X's idea, but still. Couldn't Nao have kissed him to make up for it? Okay I'll stop. But really guys, consider it. Beware the nice ones. That unobtrusive guy in glasses. I kinda wish they wouldn't introduce randomly villians, espeicially since each villian is just an maniacially gloating laughing expy for the last. I love how Akiyama always manages to find some leather couche to sit in and cross his legs. Nao, what a dark horse. KAY FLASHBACK MOMENT ESTABLISHED IT. Oh burn. You lost to Nao. That's like Sasori losing to Sakura yo. FAILED. TO BE A BOSS YOU NEED EMPLOYEES. Akiyama, you da BOSS. And this is why. I did not see that coming. So like what, the game will end with an all red vote like the people said would never happen? Wait, is this really the time to say all these heartwarming things? I returned to this game for you, then why did you betray her like the first 5 times in the movie? Yo, Sendou, vote red. DO IT...Sudo do it. WORKS EVERYTIME. LIKE A BOSS. So the game does end with the all red vote that they said would never happen. This is crowning moment of heartwarming, not awesome, but I'll accept any chance at listening to Flashback. Oh snap, being a benevolant messiah LIKE A BOSS. Yokoya, being a multiple personalitied antihero also much like A BOSS. Where's the boss, Akiyama you the boss. "Our battle was over" And the ship? Ooh so close Nao. It's not "I get the feeling that you'll disappear" its more like "I won't see you anymore afterwards" OMG. *heart* Can you live with that? My lies. OF COURSE SHE CAN. It sounds like a proposal, and that I love. I have the feeling that's probably the best resolution I'll get, so I thank you Liar Game: The Final Stage

0 comments:

Labels

manga (78) anime (64) episodic rant (40) series review (34) mahou sensei negima (12) shipping (12) shounen (12) Naruto (10) games (9) movie (9) live action (8) star driver (8) Bleach (7) ending (7) haikyuu!! (7) one piece (7) detective conan (6) haruhi suzumiya (6) kpop (6) kuroshitsuji (6) shoujo (6) twgok (6) Durarara (5) Katekyo Hitman Reborn (5) Liar Game (5) first impressions (5) fullmetal alchemist (5) light novel (5) 07-Ghost (4) Fairy Tail (4) la corda d'oro (4) season two (4) shugo chara (4) sports (4) D.Grayman (3) OVA (3) angel beats (3) avatar (3) code geass (3) final fantasy (3) kuroko no basket (3) shota (3) tcg/ccg (3) uq holder (3) webtoon (3) Blade of the Immortal (2) CLAMP (2) Inuyasha (2) Kenichi (2) Kobato (2) Magi Labyrinth of Magic (2) Medaka Box (2) Munto (2) alice in the country of hearts (2) animation (2) awards (2) black butler (2) character rankings (2) eyeshield 21 (2) harem (2) higashi no eden (2) hunter x hunter (2) immortal rain (2) korean (2) loli (2) mahou shojo (2) maria+holic (2) natsume yuujincho (2) otome youkai zakuro (2) samurai deeper kyo (2) series comparison (2) shinrei tantei yakumo (2) super junior (2) sword art online (2) tower of god (2) 200 pounds beauty (1) 2014 (1) Code Breaker (1) Hana to Akuma (1) Harukanaru Toki no Naka de (1) IRIS (1) Kaitai Shinsho Zero (1) Kekkaishi (1) Kyou Koi wo Haijimemasu (1) Say I Love You (1) Shaman King (1) Tokyo Mew Mew (1) accel world (1) ah my goddess (1) anohana (1) bakemonogatari (1) bloody monday (1) boys love (1) brs (1) chrono crusade (1) comic book (1) cooking (1) disappearance of haruhi suzumiya (1) doctor who (1) doujinshi (1) fate/stay night (1) free! (1) gaiden (1) ghibli (1) glass mask (1) hatenkou yuugi (1) hellboy (1) k-on (1) kamisama hajimemashita (1) kanata kara (1) love live (1) magical girl lyrical nanoha (1) makoto shinkai (1) mamoru hosoda (1) mei-chan no shitsuji (1) one punch man (1) psycho pass (1) puella magi madoka magica (1) reverse harem (1) rpg (1) sailor moon (1) saint young men (1) saiunkoku monogatari (1) saki (1) series recommendation (1) sherlock holmes (1) shokugeki no soma (1) slam dunk (1) soul eater (1) spring 2015 (1) story tropes (1) suikoden tierkreis (1) suisei no garugantia (1) tekken (1) the elder scrolls (1) toradora (1) until death do us part (1) vampire game (1) vampire juuji kai (1) visual novel (1) yozakura quartet (1) yugioh (1) zombie loan (1)

Popular Posts