Semi-Finals (Round IV Qualifiers)
Angels and Demons
Who still carries a paper bag for groceries? I don't like people that best Shinichi...Is that the same leather jacket? Don't EVER recycle clothes. Why that annoying guy? I'm not sure who I prefer, white haired crazy laughter yokoya or top hat lady with stalker crush on Akiyama. Always with the crazy lights. So instead of Pandemic, they have angels and demons. Not cool watches. He's cynical for a reason girl. Don't Trust Me. (&Trust Me) Hm...Heyy! HQ Monitors! I like Akagi better than Fukunaga. At least this Fukunaga. Ugly drawings...I like how Akiyama comes up with this random technincal stuff on the stop. DAMN YOU NAO. How can you not listen to his brooding shake of the head? Disappointment. Why is Katsuragi so intent on Nao? Yokoya had a reason but...Ryou? It is a crazy stalker crush after all. Akiyama's so cool. Mother complex...get lost. Stop playing that one scene over and over. Okay, episode 6 had a freaking good cliffhanger.XD Nao and Akiyama are so cute. In so many ways. How does someone have time to draw it out like that? Akiyama..why so awesome? Why is there always a stupid yelling character? I want Akiyama to wipe the smile off that crazy stalker lady with the top hat. HOLY WHEN I ASKED WHO I PREFERED, I MEANT ONLY ONE! ONE! God, both crazy top hat lady and white haired laughing Yokoya? Why all four? That is totally not pwnsome. OKAY WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?! I am so mad right now. Dude, that was the best part of this! The new plan isn't nearly up to par as the defeat Yokoya suffered in the manga. In short. I do not like it.
Also, ugly haircut. No.2? What is this, Special A? God. I'm glad they acted the Roots of A, but not glad that they totally screwed with everything. And that's the only reason you're crazy top hat?!
Semi-Finals Second Half
Gold Rush
So...they decided to screw over everything? Why yes! GOD DAMN YOU. Well, let's see how I react to an entirely original game without manga for comparison. Also, solid gold is pretty heavy. Like REALLY heavy.Great, the team we have to watch has all the annoying people. Nao being leader is pretty much equal to Akiyama being leader, since she refers to him on everything anyways. That Teppei guy looks pretty good with the hat.OH LORD. Katsuragi is the new Yokoya. Is this the contraband game that never was? So much happiness, I'm expecting Katsuragi to hit them with a bus. Yup, the contraband game that never was. I don't care what you do, as long as you don't have Akiyama go crazy again. Revealing the plan so early means that not only a bus will hit you, probably a train and some meteors too. Teppei's pretty cool. And SEE, it's so much more awesome when you STICK. TO. THE. MANGA! But I still don't believe why both of them would go so far because they were rivals in university. I mean, even IBers wouldn't do that! (It's like, I will DESTROY you because you got a better mark for you EE!)And everyone's saved by Nao's words of love, justice and peace on Earth. And this is why I hate you all. LOVE & LIES~ Oh I heart capsule. Yokoya is withdrawing (so Nao can go?) I'm not sure if I should be happy or not. I'd prefer it if Fukunaga gave it up for Nao. Does she get French bread everytime she goes shopping?
0 comments:
Post a Comment